- Step 1 - Complete an application form and pay a non-refundable Registration Fee.
- Step 2 - The Students previous school is to complete the Evaluation Form and it must be returned to us before Testing takes place.
- Step 3 - Testing/Diagnosing of student
- Step 4 - Parents are informed of the Diagnostic Testing result
- Step 5 - Parent Interview
- Step 6 - Parents to attend Parent Orientation - the registration is not complete until the Parent Orientation has been attended.
No registration will be done QUICKLY - please be patient and follow the steps!
By enrolling my child (children) In Aletheia Christian College, I am expressing my conviction that it is the responsibility of Christian parents to provide Christian education for their children as expressed in Deuteronomy 6: 6-8 and Proverbs 22: 6. I realise that from time to time children take action with issues that they do not agree with, and they are prone to protect themselves – this being normal for children.
I promise that should criticism occur
- I will not support the criticism
- I will correct my child
- I will support the school staff
- Call the school for more information at any time I have a question concerning any incident or procedure.
I further realise that maintaining good relationships with the school staff is my responsibility. I will pray for the school staff and programme, co-operate with them in discipline, support the spiritual training in the school and follow through with any work assignments or slips to be signed. I will see that the children reach school on time, and generally support the school in every way I can.
I believe the school staff will provide adequate care for my child, and I absolve the school of all responsibility for accidents.