Aletheia's Eaglets are prepared for Aletheia Primary School. The first steps are always important in preparing our little ones for the great things of life. Aletheia's Eaglets are being prepared to complete their schooling, with an internationally recognized Cambridge qualification.
Our classes are small with a ratio of approximately 1 teacher for every 20 children.
The pre-school is open during holidays.
Parental involvement is of utmost importance, this will promote a good understanding between parents, guardians, the teachers and the school.
There will be Parent-Teacher consultation evenings during the year. This is to enable regular monitoring of your child’s progress.
- Supervision from 6:45
- Children must be at school by 7:45 especially Grade R students.
- School day ends at 12:00
- Aftercare starts from 12:15 - 17:00
- If your child is collected after 17:15 a fine of R100 will be implemented (paid on the spot).
Packing a Lunch:
- Please ensure that your child has the following , for a nutritious lunch:
- A bottle of juice and/or water (no fizzy drinks, stay away from red or green juice)
- Two slices of bread (cutting the bread into shapes helps make it interesting to eat)
- As a parent you will know if your child eats more or less than this, but the above should be sufficient until 12:00. If your child stays to 17:00 add extra bread, fruit or yogurt
- Please - no sweets are allowed..
- A Homework book will be provided for communication and information purposes.
- Please check these books every day to ensure that you have all the important information needed.
- Please feel free to communicate with your child’s teacher through this book.
Request a Call
Code of Conduct
To maintain order we need all children to adhere to the following:
- No private toys may be brought to school.
- No toys or books from school may go home.
- Children must wear clothing appropriate to the Christian faith.
- No bad behaviour or language will be tolerated
- No medication will be administered without written consent from parents
- Any damage caused by a child as a result of bad behaviour will be the liability of the parent or guardian.
- Children have to be taken to their classrooms in the morning and collected from the school premises, by the parent/guardian/driver.
When a child is sick, please keep them at home - please be considerate towards other children and parents:
- Any stomach bug - stay at home until all signs have disappeared.
- Rash - if contagious, stay home until rash is completely gone, if not contagious please supply doctors note to confirm.
- Mumps - until swelling is completely gone and no other symptoms remain.
- German Measles - the rash must be completely gone and no symptoms of discomfort.
- Measles - rash must be completely gone and no symptoms of still feeling ill, fever etc.