We expect our Parents to do the following:
- Attend Parent Orientation.
- Pay School fees on time.
- Ensure that students do homework.
- Ensure that students study at home.
- Ensure that all projects are done and completed.
- Motivate and encourage students.
- Attend Parent’s Evening once a term.
- Attend, were possible, any sport or cultural activities offered.
- Complete homework every day.
- Study for tests.
- Complete projects.
- Participate in sport and cultural activities.
- Be an example and ambassador of ACC at all times.
General School Rules
- No food in Learning Centre and no Chewing Gum
- Marked on, damaged or defaced property belonging to the school, church, staff or other students, will be replaced at the offending student’s expense.
- Swearing will result in the parents being called in for a conference with the Principal. Use words that Glorify God.
- English is our medium of teaching, therefore learners are only allowed to speak English at school, no other language may be used.
- All students must keep the six inch rule. (ie. no physical contact)
- A student is expected to greet any adult or visitor first. (you have to stop whatever you are doing and stand to greet the visitor/adult).
Things not allowed
Guns, Knives, matches, cell phones , skateboards, lighters, cigarettes, alcohol, unwholesome magazines or pictures, are all totally prohibited from the school property.
If any of the above mentioned items are found, it will be confiscated . If a student loses a cell phone or any other item the school will not be held responsible.
School uniform is sold at our school clothing store , please enquire for prices, orders etc.
- Aftercare facilities are available from 14:00 - 17:00. Please take note: if you are late you will be charged a R100 penalty fee.
- Please ensure that your child has enough lunch with him/her.
Assembly takes place every Monday from 13:00 – 14:00. Parents are welcome to attend.
No visitor is allowed into the Learning Centre without first reporting to the school office. This is to ensure the safety of our learners and staff.
There will be a Parents evening once a term. It is vitally important that you attend these meetings as important information is shared. Reports will also be handed out at these meetings.
It is compulsory for parents to attend the Parent Orientation Day (once - a - year), meetings and conferences so that they can familiarize themselves with the methods and procedures of ACC. This is also to promote a good understanding between parents, guardians, the teachers and the school.
There will be Parent - Teacher consultations when necessary . This is to enable regular monitoring of a student’s progress.